Baked lemon lamb with potatoes
- 1,5 Kgr lamb into portions
- 2 Krg potatoes peeled and cut
- 8.10 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 3/4 glass olive oil
- 1 bottle beer
- salt, pepper, oregano
- Add the meat, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Mix and potatoes in a bowl with salt, pepper and oregano.
- In a baking pan place the meat then all around the potatoes and the garlic.
- In a bowl put the mustard, a little water, olive oil and mix.
- Add the mixture over the potatoes and meat.
- At the edge of the baking dish we pour the beer and shake it slightly so as the beer goes everywhere.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 200oC for 2h.
- Remove the foil and add lemon juice and cook a little longer.