- 1kgr spinach washed and cut into chunks
- 5-6 onions chopped
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 50gr red wine
- 300gr rice carolina
- 1 cup hot water
- salt, pepper
- In a saucepan we pour a little oil and heat it.
- We add the onion and spinach and stir until fry lightly.
- Add the wine and leave for 1′-2 ‘.
- After the alcohol, evaporates dilute the tomato purée with a little water and add to the pot and stir.
- Add water, salt and pepper.
- We cover the pot, lower the heat and let it boil for 15′-20 ‘.
- We uncover the pot and add the dill and rice and stir well to prevent rice the sticking.
- Boil for 5 ‘and then close the pan and turn off the heat and leave for 20 minutes there.
Can be served with a little lemon juice.