- 500gr minced beef
- 100gr-150gr Carolina rice washed and soaked
- 1-2 large onions and 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 / 2 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- all-purpose flour to cover them before boil them
- Knead all the ingredients well (except the flour) and form balls.
- Cover the balls with flour and place them one by one on a disk.
- Boil water in a pot with oil, salt and pepper and add the floured giouvarlakia in boiling water.
- Cover the pan, lower the heat and let them boil for 25′-30 ‘.
- When finished cooking prepare the lemon and egg sause.
Serving Tip: You can serve it with Lemon and egg sause