Ingredients for the meatballs
- 500gr minced veal
- 1 onion (minced)
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1-2 tablespoons mint
- 1 egg
- 2-3 thick slices of soaked bread and good squeezed
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, pepper, oregano
Ingredients for batter
- 3 eggs
- 300gr-400gr feta cheese (crumbled)
- olive oil
- a tea-cup water
- all-purpose flour (as much as it gets)
- salt, pepper
- Knead all the ingredients for the meatballs together and make round meatballs.
- Place them on a greased pan and bake at 180oC for 25′-30′.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool a little and prepare the batter.
- In a bowl add together 3 eggs, 300gr-400gr feta cheese, grated, a little olive oil, 1 tea cup water, salt, pepper and mix well together.
- Add flour slowly (as much as it gets) not to become a very thick batter.
- In the pan with the meatballs, add the batter slowly between the meatballs to go everywhere.
- Add some olive oil on top and continue cooking at 200oC for 30′-40′ until it becomes gold on top.
Serving Tip: Cut squares so that in the middle have a meatball.