- 1kgr Canadian flour
- 200gr sugar
- 1 little bottle ouzo (200gr-230gr)
- 1 cup of corn oil
- 1-2 cans vanilla (dust)
- 2-3 teaspoons baking powder
- a bag of ammonia
ATTENTION: These cookies do not blush and do not distend!
- In a saucepan, put the ouzo, sugar and ammonia in low heat until it melts.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, oil and vanilla.
- Add the mixture of the pot slowly (as much as it gets) to the bowl and knead well.
- The dough should be tight like rubber. (For better kneading, knead in the mixer).
- Shape small round balls and form a circle (like a bracelet) with 9 pieces.
- Bake in wax paper, at 170oC for 25′-30 ‘.