- as much apricots as you want
- 1kgr water
- 250gr sugar
- Wash the apricots, cut in the middle, remove the kernel and let drain in colander.
- Wash with warm lather water the jars, rinse well and let them dry in a fluffy towel.
- Place the chopped apricots in jars with care not to leave empty space between them and leave 2cm-3cm gap between the edge of the jar.
- Prepare a light syrup with water and sugar, leave it boil for 5 minutes and leave to cool thoroughly.
- Add the syrup in the jars with apricots until covered and close well the jars.
- If we want to keep in the cupboard you have to can them.
- In a pressure cooker put 2cm-3cm water inside and the basket of the pressure cooker.
- Put in the jars and close the pressure cooker and select the program for vegetables.
- Once you climb up the valve on the selection of vegetables leave there for 6′-7′.
- When time ends remove the pressure cooker from the heat and let cool so you can open it.
- Remove the jars from the pressure cooker and let them cool.
- Now you can keep apricot compote in the cupboard for months.