- 3 moderate eggplant sliced into thick washers
- 3-4 moderate potatoes
- 5-6 small zucchini sliced into thick washers
- 6 horn peppers, cut in two or three places
- 2 carrots sliced into washers
- 1-2 Florinis peppers sliced into thick washers
- + any other vegetable you want
- 2-3 medium onions into cubes
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4-5 ripe tomatoes into cubes and a little grated
- 1 tbs tomato paste, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pour with half of oil the eggplant and stir until they absorb it. This will be delicious, almost as if the fry.
- Then mix the remaining ingredients with the remaining oil and place them into a bag of baking.
- Close and tie the bag, puncture in 3-4 places and bake for 1,5h-2h, at 170oC.
- This way the vegetables retain into their juices and baked without fear of catching. You don’t need to add water, the vegetable have their own liquids.
- The more tender vegetables, the sooner is cooked. It only remains to its oil.
- You can serve it with yoghurt or feta cheese in olive oil.