Chicken with potatoes baked in lemon juice
- 1 chicken
- 1,5 kgr potatoes
- 1 head garlic, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2/3 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 1 can of beer
- salt and pepper
- Wash the chicken, peel it, cut it into pieces (if you want), add salt and pepper and place it in a baking dish.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into pieces and put them in a large bowl. Sprinkle them with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Dissolve in 1/3 glass of water, mustard and mix it.
- Pour the mustard sauce over the potatoes and mix them well.
- Add potatoes to the baking dish, around the chicken, add garlic in various points and if there is still broth in the bowl, poor it over the chicken.
- Add on top olive oil, and butter on various points.
- Finally, add in a side of the baking dish, the beer and shake it to go everywhere.
ATTENTION: Do not throw beer on top of ingredients because all the herbs will go away.
- Cover with foil and pierce it in several points so the air can leave.
- Bake at 200oC for 1,5 h-2h or so.
- Before the end uncover, add the lemon juice and allow it to brown.