Lamb with zucchini and lemon-egg sause
- 1kgr lamb (leg)
- 1kgr small zucchini
- 1 dry onion chopped
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 lemons
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups water
- olive oil, salt, pepper
- Clean and wash the meat.
- Put oil in a saucepan and saute the meat until golden brown.
- Add a squeezed lemon into the meat and add 3 cups water.
- Lower the heat, boil the meat for about 1h.
- Cut ends from zucchini and saute with onions in another saucepan.
- Add to the meat the vegetables and the parsley.
- Add salt and pepper, some more water and olive oil.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, then remove the saucepan from the kitchen.
- Leave to cool and make the lemon and egg sause.
- In a bowl beat the egg whites into meringue, then add the yolks and continue beating.
- Add 1 cup broth from the saucepan and the lemon juice.
- Pour into the saucepan and serve.