- 1 package of pastry sheet
- 1krg cooked macaroni No. 3 aldente
- 500gr feta cheese crumbled by hand
- 150gr margarine or butter at room temperature
- 1kgr milk
- 8 eggs
- olive oil for spreading on the pastry sheet
Prepare the stuffing
- In a large bowl put the pasta (well drained) and add the feta cheese.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add them too in the large bowl.
- Add milk and butter and mix. The filling is ready.
- Spread some olive oil on a baking dish to prevent our pie from sticking and lay the half sheets lubricating them one by one on the top side as we lay and leave to hunging out of their edges baking the pan.
- Add the filling and lay on top of the filling the other pastry sheets (leave 1) and lubricating them in the same way as the bottom ones.
- We turn inwards the hunging edges and add the last sheet on top and cut with a knife.
- We put some olive oil on top and we pierce the pie with a knife in 3-4 points to leave the air out.
- Bake in oven at 200oC for 1h.