- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1-1.5 moderate potatoes
- olive oil
- 100gr sour cream
- salt and pepper
TIP: You can also serve it cold as a dip.
- In a saucepan, boil the vegetables (broccoli, zucchini, carrot, potato) and in the last minutes of cooking, add a little salt.
- Add the vegetables to a blender and grind.
- Add a little broth from the saucepan in the blender, so it is not having so thick texture, and continue beating.
- Add a little pepper, salt if needed, and beat again.
- Finally add the sour cream and beat again in the blender.
- The soup is ready to serve.