- 1 medium eggplant (flask)
- 10 slices bacon
- 10 sticks hard cheese (kefalotiri)
- olive oil
- 1 large tomato
- Wash the eggplants and cut them into thin slices (about 10).
- Spread with olive oil the eggplants and place them in non-stick baking paper.
- Put them in the oven and bake them for 10′ until almost cooked (you may need to turn upside down to avoid burning) and leave them to cool.
- Lay a slice of bacon, then on top place a slice of eggplant, then the cheese stick, and place a toothpick so it can not unroll.
- Continue until you run out of ingredients.
- Place the rolls in a baking pan.
- Grind the tomato, add some oregano, pepper, stir and pour over the rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20′-30′ until the bacon is cooked.
TIP 2: Be careful with the cheese because it might melt if you leave it more time than needed.