- 200 ml lemon juice
- 200 ml water
- 200 gr sugar
- In a saucepan add the sugar and water and warm it up to dissolve sugar, and let the mixture to cool.
- Squeeze lemons and strain the juice to remove the fibers.
- Mix in a jug or bottle the water with lemon juice and stir.
- In a glass, add 1/3 (or 1/4) lemonade and fill the rest glass with cold water, ice cubes and a slice of fresh lemon and serve.
- Keep the rest syrup refrigerated.
TIP 2: With this amount of ingredients you have 500 ml of syrup.