- 1/2 kgr all-purpose flour
- 4 small eggs (or 3 large)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 tablespoons tsipouro (without anise)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Corn oil for frying
- In a bowl add the flour, make a hole, and add the milk, the water, the eggs (beaten slightly), the tsipouro, the salt and the sugar.
- Mix well and add as water as it needs to get a thick batter.
- In a pan add the corn oil to heat and place a tablespoon of batter.
- Just cook the pancakes, until they get a nice golden color and leave them on kitchen paper for 3′-4′.
- Follow the same procedure for all the batter.
- Serve warm with honey!