Homemade Citrus Marmalade
- 2 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- 2 bergamot
- 1 bigarade
- 2 mandarins
- Wash very well all fruits.
- Squeeze oranges, grapefruit and mandarins and keep their juices on a bowl.
- In that bowl add water until you have 1.7lt of liquid.
- Remove all the peel from the fruits and cut thin sticks or small cubes.
- In a tulle or very thin cloth put the rest of all fruits and tie well.
- In a saucepan, add the juice with water, the sticks from the peels and the tulle with the fruits and leave for 1 night.
- In the morning boil the mixture until half of it remains.
- Allow to cool and squeeze the tulle with the fruits and weigh the contents of the saucepan.
- Add as much sugar as the contents of the saucepan is and boil it again until it thickens (about 40 minutes).