Pligouri (bulgur wheat) Salad with vegetables, mint and black sesame
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 3/4 cup cooked corn
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 2 spring onions sliced in rings
- 1 firm tomato, diced and without seeds
- 1 Florina’s pepper into cubes
- 1 pickled Florina’s pepper, cut into strips
- 3-4 mint leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- Black sesame seeds
- Cook 4-5 minutes bulgur wheat with 1/2 cup water.
- Then drain it and place it in a salad bowl.
- Add vegetables and stir.
- Add the mint leaves, parsley, salt and pepper, add vinegar and oil.
- Finally sprinkle with black sesame.