Roasted Florina’s peppers
- 7-8 medium Florina’s peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- corn oil
TIP: Do not use olive oil because it will freeze in the fridge.
- Wash and dry the peppers.
- Put a greaseproof paper in a pan, add the peppers and bake them from all sides and cook on grill until the skin to swell.
- Remove from the oven and while they are still warm, put them in a nylon bag to sweat so you can remove the peel more easily.
- Then open them in the middle and remove the seeds.
- Put them in a bowl with a lid and in each layer of chopped peppers, add some pieces of garlic.
- When you run out of layers of peppers, add salt, vinegar and corn oil as needed to just cover the materials.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 10 days.