Fricassee with lemon and sausage
- as much sausage as you want
- 3-4 lettuce
- greens (any greens you have such as chard etc)
- 1 dry onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- Chopped dill
- 1 lt beef broth
- 3/4 cup white wine
- Salt, Pepper, olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
Tips: If you want instead of lemon juice you can add avgolemono.
- Coarse cut the lettuce and the other greens and put them in a saucepan with hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a saucepan add olive oil and sauté the sausages until they catch crust.
- Add onions and sauté until wilted.
- Add the wine, stir until the alcohol evaporates and then add the vegetables and the dill.
- Add the broth (if needed add some water) salt, pepper and cook over low heat until the sauce thickens.
- Finally add the lemon juice.