- 2-3 medium potatoes
- 15-20 sausage cut in washers
- 2 eggs
- some milk
- Salt and pepper
- In a pan, place the sliced sausage and put it to bake at 150oC.
- Peel potatoes, cut them, fry them and put then on kitchen paper to remove the excess oil.
- When sausage is ready, put a clean pan to warm up (if it is not nonstick, add some olive oil) and add the potatoes and sausage (if not fit, divide your materials to make two omelets).
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add some milk, salt and pepper and add the mixture to the pan.
- Mix all ingredients until eggs are baked.
- The omelet is ready.