- 1 curly red lettuce
- 1 curly green lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 large cucumber
- thin slices of Parmesan cheese (for decoration)
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SAUCE
- 1.5-2 tbsp capers (if you have them in salt, rinsed with water)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp mustard
- 1-1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Wash all vegetables.
- In a large platter place a layer of red and green lettuce.
- The rest lettuce, cut it with your hands in pieces and place them into the platter.
- Cut the remaining vegetables into pieces and place them on a platter.
- Finally add the olives and slices of Parmesan.
- Prepare the sauce: In a blender put all the ingredients for the sauce and blend.
- Pour the sauce over all ingredients and serve.
TIP 2: Because the capers are salty, you do not have to added salt.