INGREDIENTS FOR THE COOKIES
- 200gr margarine
- 300gr sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1kgr all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- vanilla flavor
- 100gr milk (lukewarm)
INGREDIENTS FOR DECORATION
- 1 egg white
- icing sugar
- candy sprinkles
- Beat the margarine with the sugar until it gets white.
- Add one by one the eggs and mix gently.
- Add gradually the flour, the vanilla flavor, the baking powder, the milk and mix well.
- Because the dough becomes tough for the mixer, you might need to knead by hand until the dough becomes soft and not stick on your hands (it might need some more flour).
- Mold in Christmas shapes, place them on an non sticking paper and bake at 180oC-200oC for 20 minutes.
- Leave cookies to cold and prepare the ingredients for decoration.
- In a bowl beat the egg white and add gradually icing sugar until you have a thick mixture.
- When the cookies have cold, spread with a brush some of the icing sugar mixture and then sprinkle some candy sprinkles.
- Let them cold again and the cookies are ready to be eaten!