On the festive table, there must be a sense of luxury.
The provision on the plates and cutlery depends on the menu. The basic principles are:
- The dish must be at the center.
- The forks should always be left of the plate, knives and spoons are always right and cutlery for dessert on top.
- The cutlery should be placed by the order that they will be used, starting from the outside.
- The glasses and the auxiliary plate must be placed to make it easy to access.
In this way the festive table, our guest will not need hassle, but neither do some damage.
The menu vary depending on time (lunch/dinner) and the order must be: Appetizers, First dish, Main dish and salad, Dessert/Fruit
- Appetizers (olive paste, roasted tomatoes with anthotiro and herbs, peppers with feta cheese, ham, salami, sardines, olives …)
- Fillet fish and rice or omelettes (perch with vegetables and mustard sauce, mushrooms omelet)
- Roast or grilled chicken or steak with trimmings from potatoes, carrots, peas … (calf with kefalotiri cheese, stuffed pork roll, braised beef with rice,
- Salad – Cheese (lettuce salad with Parmesan cheese and balsamic dressing …)
- Dessert – Fruit
- Velvet vegetable soup
- Fillet fish (perch with vegetables and mustard sauce)
- Turkey or chicken accompanied with a sauce (chicken with orange, chicken with peppers and orange
- Salad (lettuce salad with Parmesan cheese and balsamic dressing …)
- Fruit Salad – Fruit