INGREDIENTS (about 15 pine cones)
- 300 gr. dark chocolate
- 200 gr. milk chocolate
- 10 gr. corn flakes with chocolate
- 50 gr. chopped dried plums
- 50 gr. raisins
- 50 gr. hazelnuts broken into chunks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon clove (powder)
- icing sugar
- In a double boiler add the chocolates with the olive oil and let them melt (to achieve the proper melting of chocolate the water in double boiler must not boil!)
- Remove from the double boiler and add the honey and the clove and mix well.
- Add the raisins, the hazelnuts, the plums and finally the corn flakes.
- Stir the mixture until the ingredients homogenized.
- Leave it for a while to drop the temperature.
- Take 3 plastic egg cups (from packaged eggs of the market), wash them and dry them well.
- Divide mixture in each egg cup with a spoon and create the top slightly tapered shape with your fingers.
- Place in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Remove the “pine cones” of the egg cup.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve!
TIP 2: If you want to make them lenten, you can replace milk chocolate with dark chocolate.
TIP 3: You may use simple corn flakes or corn flakes with honey.
TIP 4: You can also add praline. source: http://myfunkycook.blogspot.com