- 1/2 kgr minced beef
- 1 large grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 bunch chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 2-3 large slices of bread (soaked and well-rigged)
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- salt, pepper, oregano
- all-purpose flour and oil (for frying)
TIP You can serve it with fried potatoes and green salad.
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover it with a gelatin and leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Make small round balls with the mixture.
- In a bowl, add enough all-purpose flour and place the meatballs there to cover them with the flour all around.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and then place the meatballs (as many as they fit in the frying pan, one layer) and fry them well from all sides.
- Place them on a platter, covered with paper towels to absorb the excess oil.