- 1 1/2 cups lentils
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 medium sized red Florini’s pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 medium dried onions
- 5 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- boukovo (flake powder made from the seeds of hot red peppers)
- Boil in plenty of salted water the lentils with the bay leaves and garlic.
- Drain them and remove bay leaves and garlic.
- In a bowl add the lentils, the corn, the parsley, one chopped onion, salt, stir and place in salad bowl.
- Add the peppers, the tomato (remove the seeds) and onion rings.
- In a blenter add the cooked garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and white vinegar and blend.
- Drizzle the salad and sprinkle with boukovo!
- Before serving leave it for 1 hour in the fridge!
TIP 2: If you do not like spicy foods, do not put any boukovo! source: http://myfunkycook.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post_4291.html