- 1 glass vegetable oil
- 1 glass orange
- 1.5 glass sugar
- zest of 2 oranges (or you can use 1tbsp citrus zest)
- 1.5 kg all-purpose flour (approximately) sifted
- 20gr baking powder
- 4 vanilla flavor (powder)
- In a big bowl add the oil, the orange juice, the sugar, the vanilla flavor, the orange zest and stir to homogenize the ingredients.
- Slowly add some flour and stir.
- Add baking powder and continue stirring.
- Continue to add flour and knead until the dough is soft and do not stick on hands.
- Shape cookies into whatever shape you want.
- Place them in baking paper and bake in preheated oven at 160oC-170oC for 15′-20′.