Sole fish roll dressed with fragrant parsley sauce
- 6 fillets of sole
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1-1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the zucchini and carrot and cut into strips.
- In a frying pan, add some olive oil and sauté garlic.
- Add the strips of carrot and zucchini and continue to sauté.
- Add wine and stir until the alcohol evaporates.
- Remove the garlic and continue to sauté until vegetables soften slightly (if necessary add some olive oil).
- Lay a fillet of sole, add salt, pepper and some vegetables.
- Wrap and roll and fasten with toothpicks.
- Place rolls in a baking pan with baking paper and bake in preheated oven at 200oC for 20′-30′.
- In a frying pan add the vegetable broth, the lemon juice, some olive oil, parsley and let it boil for 3′-4′.
- In a glass with a little cold water dissolve the cornstarch and add to sauce mixture.
- Stir well until sauce thickens.
- Serve sole rolls with sauce and accompanied by green salad, potato chips or white rice.