Arni lemonato me patates (baked lamb with lemon and potatoes)
- 1.5kgr lamb into portions
- 2krg potatoes peeled and chopped
- 8-10 cloves garlic purified
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 3/4 glass olive oil
- 1 bottle beer
- salt, pepper, oregano
- Sprinkle the lamb with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Mix and potatoes in a bowl with salt, pepper and oregano.
- In a baking pan place the lamb, the potatoes and the garlic.
- In a bowl put the mustard, a little water, olive oil and mix.
- Add the mixture over the potatoes and lamb.
- At the edge of the baking pan and pour the beer and then shake gently so beer goes everywhere.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 200oC for 2h.
- Remove the foil, add lemon juice and cook 10′ more.